Follow these steps to begin showing your content (files or playlists) on the screen: Step 1: Select Content from the main menu on the left. Step 2: Click on the Files tab if you want to show an image or video, or on the Playlists tab to show a playlist. Step 3: From the menu of the screen after clicking on a file or playlist. Step 4: In both places, click on Add this content to a screen’s schedule. Step 5: Select the screen or group of screens where you want to show the content. Step 6: Choose the start and end dates for displaying the content. Step 7: Choose the schedule for showing the content by setting a start time and an end time. Step 8: If you only want to show the content on certain days of the week, select the days from the list. Step 9: Click on Save.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I send content to a screen?
- How do I reset my password?
- My screen is blank. What should I do?
There are 2 ways to reset your password: 1. From the login screen, by clicking on "Forgotten password?" Step 1: Enter your details and click on Send Step 3: Please check your SPAM folder, the confirmation email might have been received there! 2. The other way to resetting your password is doing so from the Users part under Config:Step 1: Step 1: Select Users from Config. You will now see the existing users, as well as their profiles and email addresses. Step 2: Click on the pencil icon. Step 3: Click on "Send user a new password" Once you have modified the user data, click on Save.
More than 85 percent of the time when something goes wrong, it's due to small local problems that are easily solved. Follow these steps before contacting support
- Make sure all the cables are connected correctly.
- Make sure the screen is turned on:
- Make sure there is content programmed to your screen in Posterdigitalhq.com.
- Try turning it on and off with the remote.
- Look closely to see if the screen emits light.
- Make sure the screen is turned to the right channel if you are using an external player.
- If it is an SoC screen, make sure it is in reproduction mode.
- Make sure your screen isn't turned off within your project in Posterdigitalhq.com.
- Make sure there is not an automatic switch-off programmed within your project in Posterdigitalhq.com.
- Make sure your screen is connected to the Internet
- Reload content or reboot your screen from within your project in Posterdigitalhq.com.
- If you use a SpinetiX or AMX player, erase the player's cache.