More than 85 percent of the time when something goes wrong, it’s due to small local problems that are easily solved.
Follow these steps before contacting support
- Make sure all the cables are connected correctly.
- Make sure the screen is turned on:
- Make sure there is content programmed to your screen in Posterdigitalhq.com.
- Try turning it on and off with the remote.
- Look closely to see if the screen emits light.
- Make sure the screen is turned to the right channel if you are using an external player.
- If it is an SoC screen, make sure it is in reproduction mode.
- Make sure your screen isn’t turned off within your project in Posterdigitalhq.com.
- Make sure there is not an automatic switch-off programmed within your project in Posterdigitalhq.com.
- Make sure your screen is connected to the Internet
- Reload content or reboot your screen from within your project in Posterdigitalhq.com.
- If you use a SpinetiX or AMX player, erase the player’s cache.
If you have followed these steps and are still having problems, contact our support team and we’ll help.